Wednesday, July 23, 2008

asics storm

So excited!!! I got a pair of Asics running shoes today. Since I began running several months ago, I have been running in Reebok Cross Trainers, which have been great shoes, but now that I have these running shoes on, I feel like I'm walking on clouds. They are sooo cushiony. I can't wait to take a run in them. We are running in a 5K in Canton on Saturday morning. I've been working some on increasing my speed, so we'll see how that goes on Saturday. I guess I'm going to try to get a run in tomorrow and then we are going riding on some trails at Carter's Lake on Friday.

I was in a major cleaning/organizing/catching up mode today, and I did get a lot done, but there's always sooo much to do.

We began watching season one of "Lost." We are 1.5 episodes in, and I'm still not sure what I think. I'm intrigued because my friend Lindsay, who doesn't get "The Lord of the Rings" (one of my major favs) is into "Lost." A great thing it has going for it so far is that Dominic Monaghan, who was Merry in "The Lord of the Rings" is Charlie Pace on "Lost."

No comments: