Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good rainy day!

Things I've enjoyed about today:
  • getting up early with Michael
  • not having a lot I needed to do away from the Lofts
  • picking Jeep up from the shop and having all brake lights and signals working again
  • getting things done in advance for a weekend retreat I am working
  • getting some cleaning done
  • spending time thinking about things that would bring me closer to God
  • seeing the 4 finalists from "Project Runway" on Regis & Kelly
Things I didn't enjoy about today:
  • picking up the Jeep and it costing over $200 to get the work done we needed
  • having to go back to Walmart because I forgot to get something while I was there
  • realizing I've missed the last 6 weeks of "Project Runway" - I thought it was already over and I'd just missed it
  • having my arms and hands full and having a hard time managing the umbrella on my way in the Lofts from my car

No comments: