Wednesday, January 10, 2007

So much less equals so much more

Could it be that my life was actually meant to be so much more than it is right now? I feel that by giving up what I have I will gain so much more. Not that this is any new concept. I've heard it all my life in church, but have I actually believed it? I think I believed it, I just never applied this principle to my own life. Or maybe I have just a bit, but very minimally. Or maybe I'm just trying to fool myself by even thinking I can believe the last sentence I just typed by justifying it with, "Well, I've never had much, and what I have isn't by any means the best." But I have plenty of what I do have, so much so that I can't keep it all organized.
More later...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this concept has been buzzing around in my head since i first started reading the i.r. book. yet i still can't figure out what to do with it. that's why it continues to remain on my 'anxious' list. can't wait for the 'more later...'

Michael "sinbad" Creighton said...

TOTVTSTM!!!!

Love ya,

Mikey C