Thursday, October 25, 2007

dogs

i sooo wonder what dogs are saying when they bark in response to each other. the ranch dog, comet, is on our front porch barking at only God knows what, and my blind dog, ginger, and my crazy dog, tabor, are set off by his barking, and they are barking, and i wonder what it's all about. is comet warning them of something he hears from his lookout? is he just saying, "you lucky dawgs, get to go inside and sleep in a warm big house" or "hey! you left me out here! i'm still out here! are you ever gonna let me come in there?"

we got hooked on "the dog whisperer" when we were in daytona this summer, and let me tell you, ceasar has changed my life - and tabor's. it's really a cool show, and it shows how screwed up dog owners can be. i was one of them. i totally misinterpreted a few of tabor's behaviors, but after 10 years of having this dog around, i think we've got him figured out, thanks to ceasar.

No comments: