Wednesday, August 20, 2008

the time is now!!!

Today is moving day! We are in the throws of packing, trashing, donating, and moving. We are downsizing again - this time for real! But it still feels like we have too much stuff. We have been inspired by the show on TLC called "Clean Sweep" and are making huge strides in redefining what is important to us, but I feel like once we get in our apartment, we are going to have to do it again. We have given thousands of dollars of stuff away and thrown just as much away, and I am flabbergasted by the amount of money we have spent on stuff. The little addictions and fads of things that are no longer important to me is crazy!!! It's sorda embarrassing to think about what they all were - beanie babies, cross stitching, scrap booking, rubber stamping, and it goes on. Not that there is anything wrong with any of those things, but I guess I have a tendency to go overboard when I get hooked on something.

Well, it's a new day and a new start and a new perspective.

Back to the moving!

Peace out!

No comments: